Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Sickies

Uuuggh, my head feels like it could, and should, explode. I can breathe today, but yesterday, not so much. I've finally broken the 18hr fever I've had...Finally feel like I don't need to sleep - yesterday I was only awake for a total of 5 hours.

I HATE BEING SICK!

I just can't stand it, and I'm not talking about a minor cold with a sore throat - life goes on, the same ole same ole when it's like that. But this, knocked me flat on my arse and I'm struggling just to get back up.

At the same time I got hit with my illness of the season, Colorado - at least the part I live in- got hit with the storm of the season. It's been a dry winter, but this is the one. I'm glad to see it, I just hope it's not like the blizzard of March 2003 - which shut everything down for about 3 days.

For now, I have to clean the aftermath of the cold of the season. It would appear that while Charlie Brown was a great nurse and caretaker for the children yesterday, he isn't getting props as a maid anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm sorry you've been sick. We just got done being sick for 3 weeks and boy am I glad to be feeling better again!

    ReplyDelete