Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lather Linse RINSE and Repeat

She forgot again.

This time I am home - sick, and she calls, all, "I forgot LMNOB. The school never called you?"

Nope...they apparently don't memorize all 400 students' variable schedules, so they can call when there's been a deviation.

I need some grace, need some grace....because
  1. For the love of Pete, does no one realize how important the comfort that LMNOB's schedule is to her?!?
  2. Two words: Mama Bear

*sigh* the end of the school year is almost here...

3 comments:

  1. Oh NO! I'm so sorry. But it sounds like LMNOB is doing well, regardless, and that's awesome to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this woman still alive? If so, you're a WAY better person than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, maybe this arrangement isn't working out. I'd totally flip if I were you

    ReplyDelete