Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So not smart...

Yes, I've been playing with my template, the framework of which is so graciously offered by Zoot.

See, I'm thinking about getting more serious with this blogging thing - see if I can't make it look a little more polished since I took the plunge and registered with blogher, (which I've also put in my credits sidebox) hoping to hook up with some mad blogger-revenue-generating tips, and then become independently wealthy...or earn a little extra to pay some debts down and keep my student loans from ballooning more - whichever.

But, alas, I'm a techie retard.

I thought I was so smart by playing with the background graphic in Paint and thereby getting the text to STAY.PUT. and go in all the right places...and then deleting the tagline/description from the Settings on Blogger.

But nooooooooo, that won't work, because the friggin' title HAS to show. Why can't I just take that part out and have a homepage link in the sidebar? That would be a lot easier.

So for now, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. There really is a duplicate title in teensy-tiny print up there.

S-M-R-T = DUMB

1 comment:

  1. Trust me...I'm dumber than you when it comes to this stuff! And what the heck is blogher?

    How are you??? I'm actually rejoining the land of the blogging/living again and I actually posted!

    Please don't give up on me...come for a cyber visit and drop a comment. We should also schedule that playdate we've been talking about for a year! ;)

    ReplyDelete