Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Theme of the week...now that it's half over


Things I've done this week that seem to have been birthed from insane courage:

Sent some messages to some of my writing heroes today for ideas on how to get more serious about my writing. Holding on to hope that the something great to come of it will be that they actually land on the "keep" piles from their assistants.

Applied for a job that I know I can do but never have; it's completely out of my realm of experience but totally in line with my talents. Hoping they see that.

Shared my heart with a loved one regarding a serious concern.

Corresponded with a marketing rep about writing a blog post for their company campaign after I initially said no to their "cold call" e-mail. (hint: yes, I am!) I have no idea where I stand with this because their guidelines keep changing.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the job front...seriously, I feel like every application I do is insanely courageous.

And they sure as heck take a lot longer than 20 seconds.

But great things are brewing because....

I have a job interview tomorrow! 

And one next Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment