Saturday, December 16, 2017

This has been hanging out in my drafts folder....

Photo by Nik MacMillan on Unsplash
Summer is officially winding down.

The boys both started school yesterday. three weeks ago Friday. Who are we kidding, winter break is next freaking Friday. Maybe that says a bit about the craziness of the past 6 months, particularly the last 4 since school started?

3rd grade

Freshman!?!?

Do not get me started about the ridiculousness of starting school on a Friday.

Kelsey starts started on a Monday. Three weeks ago tomorrow. (see above - the year's half over)

Junior year.

HOW?!?!?




Anyway....Monday is (August 21st) was back to school for me, too.

Yes, 20 years after I first stepped into a Colorado State University classroom, I will be returning returned to the Clark building, the building in which 90% of my undergrad classes were held, the building that housed that infamous basement bathroom wherein I learned I would be accompanied across the graduation stage.

Memories.

See also: Time, it does jet on by.

Once again, I've found myself in that odd rhythm of life that brings things full circle. Despite so much changing everything stays much the same.

**** And that's where the train of thought ended, my friends. I was probably called to attend homework problems or my alarm went off to go pick up one of the children.

Where I was going, I'm not quite sure, but I figure I'll hit publish for the hell of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment