Friday, May 5, 2006

5 Random Things on Cinco de Mayo

This post will have no theme - just random things I thought I would update on.

1 - Our couple friends who are separated are getting a good dosage of us this weekend. God's timing is just breathtaking when we get to see it unravel before our very eyes. S (the wife) and I are going out of town this weekend for girl time that's been on my calendar long before they even split, and the theme matter of the weekend is right up her alley right now. Charlie Brown is taking D out to lunch today, and has been praying for boldness in spirit. Charlie Brown has really shown me his warrior heart for the Lord this week, particularly regarding sexual addiction and how he desires to "pay it forward" with this friend who is battling the very same demons of Charlie Brown's not too distant past. I love my husband, probably more than ever, and praise God for him.

2 - I got the other PT job I talked of earlier. I begin FT status on the 15th, and will be seeing Denver 4 times in 6 weeks! Thank goodness for mileage reimbursements and my fuel economic Subaru!

3 - Charlie Brown.....mmmmmmm......Have I mentioned that I ADORE him?

4 - Joy despite a very real spiritual battle. The miraculous birth of Baby Hank has been a modern day rainbow - a reminder of God's promises to us - as a church family, struggling with many other things.

5 - Rejuvenation - just feeling good this week - I think b/c crunch time at work is nearly over - NEXT WEEK!!!

Now...off for a weekend of girl time, fellowship, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment