Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Prayer for Intervention

Father God, I'm struck with awe and wonder at your love, your power, your presence in everything I do, see, and am. Thank you for this day, and this unquenchable thirst for You that You've restored unto me. May I always seek you first in all that I do.

You have blessed me so richly of late, and I graciously acknowledge Your Hands directing me. I praise you for the miracle being done in my husband's heart, Lord. I delight in my newfound intensity in the love I have for him. Thank you for such a wonderous gift.

Father, there is so much to be done here. So much hurt, so many wounded by the barbs of the enemy. Help me to do your work, according to your will. I see your Word coming to life before my very eyes, Father, and I am reassured that you are leaving the flock to attend to those who've wandered astray. I pray that you find them and they are willing to come back. For those who've been ensnared, I pray that you will release them and bring them back into the fold of righteousness, back to the love of their families and friends. I pray that you intervene and allow for restoration, renewal, and repentance from these lost sheep. And I'm more in love with you for listening to my plea.

I've felt You stirring within me, Lord. I am rising up to be what you want me to be. I pray the same for all those whom I love and are not actively seeking you. I feel so earnest Lord, is there something you are trying to tell me?

Please be with me and bestow me with discernment, love and compassion.

Thank you for Christ, and His precious Blood.

It is in Jesus' name I pray all these things,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment