Thursday, June 8, 2006

Preacher Challenge

It's now been a week since that last praise update!

Been a lot going on...but no grumbling from me, just heartfelt gratitude for the very extended family our Father has blessed me with.

Thursday 6/8/06 - I LOVE, positively love, the fact that there are so many people who are seeking to follow God at our church, as best they can. I may not always agree with their interpretations of Scripture, and thus their consequent actions/beliefs, but I will always honor the intention of trying to understand and honor God more fully and completely.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good challenge!!! Keep up the good praises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I'll try it first on the church and then on the in-laws. LOL! That might take a bit of practice...

    ReplyDelete