Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Good one bro...Shhh, don't tell mom!

I was checking out my BigNTall Bro's blog today and almost wet myself. Not knowing him, you mightn't laugh at some of/all of it, but having been an insider for all of his 25 years, I was laughing out loud...at everything, but particularly this gem:

For reasons beyond my own comprehension, my mom has started checking this site out, and it makes me wonder if I'll censor myself just to keep her opinion of me favorable. Most likely though, I'll just assume my mom loves me no matter how crass, or sexist, or stupid I may present myself to be on here. In a way I guess, a mother's love for her son is like herpes. It's forever. I guess I could have said a diamond from Zale's instead of herpes, but wheres the humor in that?


That assumption you make is correct, dear brother, for my view of you. Hers? I dunno. All I know is I didn't risk the question of self-censoring b/c she doesn't have the link to my inner sanctum - at least not to my knowledge.

I miss you....and when in tarnation are you just gonna call me and say, "Hey, was thinking about you," instead of always relying on me for that?

P.S. your boss does sound rather bitchy - if you go Boeing 757, just take precaution and avoid self-destruction in her demise, okay?

EDITED TO ADD: Ooops, the joke's on me - I let the URL out of the bag by sending the link of this post without thinking - Welcome Ma, just don't get offended at anything you may see here, and we won't be talking about it, FYI. This is my venting outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment