Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some Things Do Work Out in the End

One of the women who was totally heinous to me during the count process is no longer with her agency.

This is BIG news to everyone who heard it - and the cause for rampant speculations on the behalf of us who were in the know with respect to her behavior toward me. No one knows whether this was a quit vs a fire situation; though had it been a planned quit, word would have gotten out, I'd think.

I have a rationalization all set up for the glee that this tidbit provided for me:

You see, "Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in truth," so on the mere possibility of someone seeing this chick's "true colors," which have nothing to do with helping the needy and everything to do with glorifying herself, my heart rejoiced - and it's scriptural!

That's said really tongue-in-cheek, folks - joke! I know it's not nice to rejoice over the demise of others, but if her demise = increasing services to the poor, well how can that be all bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment