Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Oh, ni-iiiice....

I recently hooked up with statcounter.com so that I could put my inquiring mind to rest and find out neat things like how random people are finding this site on Google, and other such things.

It's cool.

Lots of people come looking for the origin of the term "redheaded step-child" - fair enough, as that's how this blog started.

Today, though, someone Googled uncle fester, practical methamphetamine manufacture, 5th ed and was directed here. The nationality of this person seeking to find such odious information shall remain anonymous - though I will say it plays RIGHT into some of the stereotypes that exist in Colorado.

Gross............on many accounts.

The connection exists due to my answer on a book tag about which book I wished had never been written......

No comments:

Post a Comment