Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another change

When I first started this blog, I was basing my identity on motherhood, which - at the time - I felt I was completely sucking at, and I suppose that including "Mommy" in my profile name was an attempt to say, "Hey, I'm identifying my maternal side, doesn't that count for something? Doesn't it?"

The other night LMNOB and I were discussing initials, and I shared that my initials spelled "HAM." She thought that was hilarious, since hers and Charlie Brown's do not have any vowels and are thus, unintelligible. Then she branded me. "Mommy, you should be HAM I am, like Sam I am in Green Eggs and Ham."

So there it is - the new me: HAM*I*am - it fits.

3 comments:

  1. Love It! My initials before marriage were NEW. Now I just get to claim the whole...oh what's that word I'm looking for? You know...my first and last name start with the same letter...

    Yeah...that's what I get for posting on blogs in the middle of the night! Goodnight HAM! Let's chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anagram, Niki, anagram....

    LOL at the late night mental prowess.

    ReplyDelete