Saturday, April 7, 2007

We are on our way

We're in Craig now for the holiday...but thought I would update for the folks who are following our trial of insurance and all that jazz.

I finally connected with the OT that Counselor S recommended I talk with. This man is a saint, also a god-send.

As noted before, he and CIGNA had a bitter break up, and thus we wouldn't be covered if we went to him. But he directed me to an OT at McKee Medical Center, thinking that since CIGNA is the provider of choice for City of Loveland employees and that McKee is the hospital in Loveland, well, he would hope that there was coverage.

I called yesterday, and yay, yes they do and will cover it! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA-llelujah! All we needed was a note from the ped saying this was something he knew of and that he recommended screening - which was provided to them on the same day.

So next week...we begin our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment