Wednesday, March 1, 2006

The All You Wanted to Know About Me Post

My first [semi-autobiographical] post, explaining [then] blog title, Ramblings of a Red-Headed Step-Child, is here.

How I came to the blogosphere is here.

I am not immune to insecurity. Or depression. Or bouts of narcissism (bad) - masked as confidence (good).

I married young. Nineteen.

As an indirect result... (read: huge surprise) I was a young(ish) mom - still am in most circles, too.

The Mister and I both apparently ordered mini-me's when makin' the babies.

Kelsey was diagnosed with Sensory Integration Dysfunction in kindergarten...lots of posts on this.

My church is of a fundamentalist conservative Christian flavor, but I am a Christian first, Church of Christ member second. I tend to see things in the heretical shade of GRAY.... :gasp:

If that ain't enough for ya'll...well...archives are below and to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment