Saturday, March 17, 2007

Geesh, I got so busy that I forgot

This month marks my first Blogger birthday.

My first entries were dated March 10, 2006.

A lot has happened in that year too.

Holy God, I find it incredible at times and hard to reconcile the person I was then, floundering in a foul and isolated cistern of depression, actually giving critical thought to endng it, with the person I am today, a woman who has found purpose and strength in the jars of clay that You have transformed my life to be.

But for His grace, peeps.......there's no other way to explain it.

And this blog has been the healing chronicle that saw it all. I sometimes don't know what I would have done had I not had the support of those who read here - you bridged the gaps that medication and immediate family and friends could not.

2 comments: