Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Onward Marching...

Well, tomorrow's the day.

LMNOB goes to the OT tomorrow - 8:30 AM - for her assessment.

I feel like there is a perpetual dum-de-dum-dum-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa in the background.

I KNOW I shouldn't be worried. But I am. Irrationally so.

What if it's nothing?

Uh, it is something. Finger painting with fecal matter on a consistent basis is something at this age. Saying faces don't look right when they are speaking is something. Not being aware of bodily sensations is something. Inability to maintain eye contact is something. The superfits are something.

What if the label fits?

What if it doesn't?

Could I have done something sooner?

What if this is the wrong something?

A newfound friend reminded me of this promise on Monday - I need to do well enough to cling to it:

John 14:27 (spoken by Jesus):

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the faces not looking right thing (I found out recently that I'm face-blind), and the being less aware of bodily sensations thing.

    I'll be praying for the appointment.

    ReplyDelete