Friday, June 15, 2007

Grace Under Fire

Have I ever said on here that I am fast on my feet?

I don't know how, but somehow this week I managed to:

  • Draft, and get approved, 2 Amended Promissory Notes (making over $300k in grants to the Housing Authority FORGIVEN, as was intended, in 20 years instead of PAYABLE in 20 years), 2 Releases of Restriction on Conveyance of Property, and 2 Corrected Deeds of Trust.
  • Get all of the Habitat for Humanity Fee Waiver calcs from the City's building dept together.
  • Do all of the party planning, advocating, and research needed for LMNOB's class/Ms. S situation with the school.
  • Avoid reading the 4 chapters of PAINFULLY ONEROUS material (Benjamin Barber, anyone?), instead using the existing discussion on the material in my online class, to glean understanding and craft my own responses to the ideology of this particular author - and come up with responses that were, actually, pretty damned good!

Actually, I know how. God's grace. Thank goodness it is heat-resistant from the flames of this life.

Now, I am off to LMNOB's OT appt. Then we are going to celebrate a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment