Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Officially A Rockin' Girl Blogger


Or at least Niki thinks so!

That was really sweet of her to add to my RockStar delusion, wasn't it?
Her instructions were to nominate 5 other bloggers I know for this award.
One of my faves has already been awarded - Mama P - so does that make her an uber rocker? Or maybe just more widely read than me? Either way, Mama P, you DO rock. Rock on!
Then there is my girl, Princess in Galoshes - how punk is that? Besides her cool moniker/profile pic, her blog has me in stitches every time I read her.
Then there is my lady Liz - whose life mimics my own as we both rock on with higher education after kidlets.
These three and myself are kinda like the local rockers...the next two are the big headliners we open for:
Chris - who's got multiple blogs, the Blogher endorsement, and I still like her, even if she is one of the "popular kids."
And Mir, lovely, pretty Mir, who is also a "popular kid" cuz Blogher said so (and her comments are high DD's - double digits, that is, not big-breasted), but the kind who is so helpful, sweet, and right. She e-mailed me, after I asked her some questions about her own child's experience with Sensory Integration Dysfunction, with some of the most logical and heartfelt feedback, for which I will be forever grateful.
Really, every girl on my blogroll deserves this...but I am at work and illicitly using my technological resources - ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, shucks. :-) Thanks! I'm honored. And you totally rock, too. It's almost unfair how much awesomeness there is in north central Colorado. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Looks good on your blog too! ;)

    ReplyDelete