Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tag...I'm it

This 8 (or 5, or 10, or whatever other arbitrary number of the day it happens to be) random things game has come to haunt me once again.

I’m probably a little too much like Toby Keith in this regard, but I think people tag me because they know I’m a sure thing, a cheap blogger date…

And, for the most part, they’d be right. :-D I ain’t ashamed to say it.

Bobby (and the rest of the internet), here goes, 8 random bits of HAM-tastic trivia…

Let’s see…what haven’t I already shared?

1-I’m the oldest of 4 children, and always thought big families were fun, but 3 ahem, 2 kids are enough for me.

2-I’ve had multiple dreams that subsequently came true. Psychic? Freak? Nah…I just think I notice ev.er.y.little.thing going on around me and then my obsessive-compulsive, ALWAYS analyzing (ALWAYS!) brain simply has to piece it together for me at night.

3-I played clarinet from the 5th grade through highschool graduation…And really wasn’t that good until my last two years of highschool.

4-An MD in Craig (where I went to highschool – fun times…talk about feeling like a red-headed stepchild) once suggested the school waive PE requirements for me to graduate, since PE was apparently a hazard to my health. Long story. S’pose I have to follow up on that one, eh?

5-I have never done illegal drugs – no interest what.so.ever, given my fond childhood memories of adults locking themselves in a room to smoke pot whilst we fended for ourselves. Good times. Yeah…

6-Mostly everything I write is rough (or first) draft – especially papers for school.

7-Sometimes, spellcheck in a doc with lots of acronyms cracks me up when it comes to the suggested replacements. Cracks me up a little too much, nerd.

8-I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact that I might be a bit of a drama queen. Might be. A bit. I mean, really, if the emotions are genuinely felt on my part, despite the overall insignificance, is it any less REAL?!? But hey, no matter, that’s what makes my stories so entertaining, eh? What’s a good story without drama? Boring, and I most assuredly am not boring – no way.

1 comment:

  1. craig, co -- went to college in G.J. with a guy named scott from craig - "where men are men, and sheep are scared!"

    prayers

    ReplyDelete