Thursday, June 19, 2008

Resolution Achieved

Can I just say that my own personal triggers can make me appear to be something of a judgmental beyotch? And, surprise, I don't often give people the benefit of the doubt.

Hee. Hi, my name is Heather and I have interpersonal trust issues.

Last night we had a meeting with the parents of the other little boy who helped Punkinhead beat up LMNOB last week.

I was calmer, they were less defensive as I was not in my PTSD-triggered mode anymore, and we all talked like perfectly normal, rational adults.

And, guess what? We're on the same page! Huzzah!

Problem solved. Boundaries drawn and prepared to be enforced by both families.

Everyone's been sufficiently kissed and made up with. Yay. The massive quantities of prayer to the Big Guy worked :)




© 2008 Ramblings of a Red-Headed Step-Child. All Rights Reserved

2 comments: