Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ten Simple Pleasures

Amy tagged me for this Meme....

"Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used."In no particular order…

1. My every other Wednesday off work with kids at daycare...it's TODAY!!! :)
2. A "big hug" from Punkinhead - this is his version of a bear hug and VERY tight!
3. Inside jokes with a devious Charlie Brown...lol, the man makes me laugh without saying a word
4. Sunday worship with my church family
5. Walks and moreso, TALKS, with my girlfriends
6. Finishing a crossword puzzle sans the answer key
7. Physical touch - platonic or romantic - this is my primary love language
8. Writing something good, of substance and creativity
9. Helping others
10. Hearing LMNOB's spirituality set in at such a young age

I could go on and on, but will go with Amy's trend and round it out with an even dozen

11. The view of Long's Peak on our neighborhood trails - I'll have to post later
12. Gardening with Charlie Brown and LMNOB - the inexplicable pride and excitement over tiny little sprouts

So now...10 people who haven't done this (or will?)? I can do 50% perhaps.
Heather
Postcards
Leigh Hope
Big'n'Tall Brother
Miss Munkey

1 comment: