Wednesday, December 5, 2007

She Has NO CLUE What a Great Idea That Was...

Monday morning, I wondered aloud what we should have for dinner that night.

"Whaddyou think, is tacos a good dinner idea?" I pondered.

LMNOB, "Yeah! Taco Tuesday!"

I chuckled, "Except that it's Monday, hon," and smiled wanly at her.

She shrugged and and offered, "Margarita Monday?"

I laughed then, but I'm thinking, "Day-umn! The girl is good - we SHOULD implement Margarita Monday at casa del Meyer...."

Especially next Monday, When. The. Semester. Is. O. V. E. R....

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am totally implimenting Margarita Monday at my house. GREAT idea, LMNOB. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with LMNOB!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hoorrraaay! MM and TT she is ssooo smart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with that!! YUM!
    I haven't had a good margarita in ages! Can I come?

    ReplyDelete